Loan against property allows you to use the value locked up in a property to meet any expenses you may have. While the loan amount depends on the total value of your property, you are free to use the funds as you see fit. Your property acts as collateral for the loan, but you can continue to use it as before.
At Fullerton India, we provide customized property loan depending on your requirement. Thus, you may be salaried, self-employed or an SME – rest assured, we have a product for you. Our streamlined process with minimal documentation ensures a hassle-free experience for every customer.
You can reach out to our support team for answers to any queries you may have or information you need via phone, email, or chat. Apply for a Loan Against Property today, and make the most of a host of advantages as our valued client.
The loan against property eligibility depends on whether you are a salaried individual, self-employed or an SME. Your repayment potential is assessed on factors such as your income, fixed obligations, credit history, etc. Thus, along with the loan application, you will have to submit the following documents required for a loan against property.
- Proof of Identity
- Address Proof
- Age proof
- Bank Statements for the last 6 months
- Last 6 months salary slips (for salaried customers)
- Audited financial statements (for self-employed and SME applicants)
- Form 16
- Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
- Processing fee cheque
- Documentation pertaining to the property offered as collateral
The interest charged on a loan against property depends on several factors. These include:
- Your nature of work
- The type of property
- The current market value of the property
- Available documentation
- Your income
- Your credit history.
The interest rates on mortgage loans from Fullerton India vary between 9% and 24% based on the above factors. To know more, please visit our loan against property interest rates page.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on our website. On the following page, select “Loan Against Property”. Select the appropriate option depending on whether you are salaried or self-employed or an SME.
- Next, you will be taken to an online form. Enter your mobile number and the OTP sent to you.
- Enter your personal details as requested on the online form page. Click “Next”.
- Enter your employment details in the next step.
- Enter your bank details in the next step.
- Upload scanned copies of your documents
- Click “Submit”. Within a few seconds, you will be informed if you are eligible.
- If yes, our customer care representative will get in touch with you for the next steps.
If you are an existing customer of Fullerton India, you may be eligible for Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme.